Sawari Ventures has led a group of investors backing Almentor’s Series A. The Egyptian venture capital firm is being joined by Egypt Ventures, Endure Capital, and Mohamed El Amin, an angel investor, in a $4.5 million round for the e-learning company, bringing the total amount raised by the business so far to $8 million. No additional financial terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
“We are very pleased to have led this latest round,” said Sawari Partner Wael Amin, noting that “We are impressed with what the team has achieved in the last two years and are excited to be part of its future journey.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.