As part of the proceedings at the Southern African Venture Capital and Private Equity Association‘s (or SAVCA) AGM last week, two investment executives were elected as new directors of the industry association’s Board. The two are Thiru Pather, a Principal at the SA SME Fund, and Vuyo Ntoi, Co-Managing Director of leading infrastructure investor, African Infrastructure Investment Management.
Pather is an Investment Principal at the SA SME Fund which has the broad objective of creating and growing black entrepreneurs in South Africa. Prior to joining the Johannesburg-based fund in June 2017, she’d spent over seven years at the Public Investment Corporation (PIC), working with the investment firm’s private equity investment team. During the last three years of her career at PIC, she headed the organization’s private equity fund of funds division, overseeing direct and indirect investments in South Africa and the rest of the continent.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.