Britain’s CDC has appointed Thithi Kuhlase-Maseko as the development finance institution’s new Head of Office and Coverage Director in South Africa. She brings extensive impact investing and private sector infrastructure market experience to the role as well as in-depth knowledge of the development finance market and competitive landscape.
Previously, Kuhlase-Maseko worked at the Eastern and Southern Africa Trade and Development Bank (or TDB) for 3 years in Harare, serving in the role of Principal Coverage Officer for the Southern Africa region. Before that, she’d led strategic mandates and business development activities in several DFIs including Ithala Development Finance Corporation and the Development Bank of Southern Africa.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.