Turning fifteen this year, Africa Finance Corporation has unveiled a new brand to replace the logo the institution has used since it began operations. Under the new strapline “Instrumental Infrastructure. Instrumental Africa”, the organization is building on its mission to provide the continent the wherewithal to take up its increasingly instrumental position on the world stage.
With a yawning infrastructure gap estimated to run between $130 billion to $170 billion a year, the organization wants the new brand to send the message that Africa Finance Corporation’s infrastructure investments are helping the continent to position itself to prosper in an increasingly unstable and complex world. Using infrastructure as a change agent, the institution can help close the gap and increase the continent’s prosperity, making it an engine for global growth.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.