Having led investors backing Tugende’s Series A extension round in April last year, Partech Africa is back, this time leading the fintech’s pre-Series B round supported by some other existing investors in the firm – Mobility54, Ensa, and Global Partnerships – as well as first-time Tugende investor, Women’s World Banking Capital Partners. Details of how much is being invested in the round have not been disclosed.
Tugende will use the capital to support its growth trajectory, invest in its digital product rollout, and improve its product offering for new and repeat customers. The capital will also bolster Tugende’s balance sheet as it prepares for its upcoming Series B.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.