Saad Sheikh is joining Enko Capital to head up the investment firm’s push into private credit investments. He joins the firm from TLG Capital where he’d spent 8 years working on the firm’s private credit investments and strategy. As a Partner and Head of Private Credit, Sheikh will be based in Enko’s London office, working with the investment team led by Alain Nkontchou, the firm’s founder and Chief Investment Officer.
Enko Capital currently manages two Africa-focused investment funds, a public debt fund and a private equity fund, both of which will be leveraged for the investment firm’s new private credit strategy. The firm’s private credit offering will have two core areas of focus – SME growth financing and trade finance. Sheikh will oversee growth financing solutions for SMEs in all industry sectors operating across the continent, with an eye to delivering impact as well as commercial returns for its investors.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.