A.P. Moller Capital has hired a new executive for its partnership ranks, adding a further two decades of experience in infrastructure investment and asset management to its already considerable bench of experts. Dhruv Narain joins the infrastructure investor from GCM Grosvenor where he was part of the firm’s Global Infrastructure Investments leadership team, its Global ESG Committee and its Real Assets Investment Sub-Committee. Prior to that, he’d been the Head of Global Direct and Co-Invest Infrastructure at Abu Dhabi Investment Council.
“Dhruv brings with him over twenty years of experience in investing in infrastructure asset strategies as well as important leadership skills, key competences in our endeavors of building sustainable growth and creating social impact in high growth markets” said Kim Fejfer, A.P. Moller Capital’s Managing Partner in comments welcoming Narain’s appointment.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.