Impact investment firm Investisseurs & Partenaires announced two deals last week for its Afrique Entrepreneur fund, a €54 million vehicle that is now in its last year of investment. No terms for either deal were disclosed.
While focused on the continent’s francophone markets currently, both Africa Radio and Barajii have pan-African ambitions. Of the two, Africa Radio is the more immature, and is currently under development. It plans to be an independent African radio station, developing a suite of news, music and sports programs led by a team of Africa journalists.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.