BlueOrchard has announced the appointment of Philipp Müller as the impact investment firm’s new CEO, succeeding Patrick Scheurle who has resigned to pursue new entrepreneurial challenges. Müller joined BlueOrchard in June 2018 as managing director and head of investment solutions, leading the firm’s portfolio management and asset allocation functions for all the firm’s managed funds and mandates.
“Philipp has a strong track record in impact investing and is a true investment expert,” commented BlueOrchard’s Chairman, Peter Fanconi. “As CEO, Philipp’s mandate will be to lead and further develop one of the finest impact investment managers, delivering social and environmental impact alongside financial returns.”
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.