Altica Partners has recruited Andrew Ofori to head up the firm’s private credit investments strategy made via the Africa Opportunities Fund. He joins the investment and advisory firm’s London office from Standard Chartered where he had spent the last three and a half years leading the bank’s structured credit business for Africa and the Middle East. He joins Altica’s partnership and becomes a member of the firm’s investment committee.
While at Standard Chartered, Ofori directed and oversaw a series of structured financing, private debt, and derivative funding transactions for the bank. He’d previously been at Goldman Sachs, where he’d first met Ebele Okeke, Altica’s managing partner, where he worked on emerging market financing and European special situations deals, leading private capital investments and executing private lending transactions.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.