Actis announced the appointment of a new leader of their investor development efforts in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa last week. The growth markets private capital investment firm has hired Charles Daulon du Laurens as its new Managing Director and Head of Investor Development for the EMEA region. Based in Paris, he started in his new role this month.
Daulon du Laurens joins Actis from InfraVia Capital, where he’d been a member of the France-based infrastructure investment firm’s investor relations team for 2 years. Prior to that, he’d been a Partner and Global Head of Investor Relations and Marketing for Idinvest which he’d joined in late 2017 after spending more than 5 years working within the Real Assets group at AXA Investment Managers, raising capital and managing clients on a Europe-wide and then global basis.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.