Pan-African infrastructure investment platform Africa50 has a new General Counsel. The Casablanca-headquartered institution has hired Zurina Saban from Absa where she filled the role as GC of the banking group’s corporate and investment banking division. In her new role, Saban will be a member of Africa50’s senior leadership team, responsible for all legal and corporate secretariat matters.
Welcoming her appointment, Africa50’s CEO, Alain Ebobissé, noted that Saban is “…a seasoned lawyer with a solid track record and great leadership qualities. Her extensive experience managing legal, corporate governance and enterprise risk across multiple continents, will make her a great asset for the company and our Board”.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.