Adenia Partners, the private equity firm targeting small and medium-sized deals in sub-Saharan Africa, has announced plans to raise a €200 million fund, its fourth. Adenia IV is a generalist fund and will target control transactions in mid-market companies that have an enterprise value of between €5 million and €30 million across the region.
It’s expected that the fund will looks for deals in countries close to its offices in Mauritius, Madagascar and Ghana, thereby enabling it to execute on its strategy of improving its assets operationally, using a very hands-on approach. This focus will lead to an emphasis on deal sourcing in the West African and Indian Ocean regions.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.