Speedaf express, a China-headquartered logistics firm with operations in five African countries, announced last week that it has raised “tens of millions of dollars” from three Chinese investment firms to wrap up its Series A financing round. How much each of the investors – Trustbridge, Northern Light Venture Capital, and Vision+ Capital – is investing in the round had not been disclosed as we went to press. No other details of the transaction have been disclosed.
Speedaf has been growing rapidly, specializing in the provision of cross-border, door-to-door logistics services between China and emerging economies. Since its launch, Speedaf has already established a network of distribution centers, stations, and warehouses in Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, and Morocco, allowing it to offer its clients one-stop, fully trackable, logistics services nationwide in each of these countries.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.