Last week in brief…July 12th, 2021
Vantage Capital led the private capital market news in Africa last week. The South African mezzanine investment specialist has held the first close for their fourth fund, garnering commitments from a mix of DFIs and private sector investment companies. So far, the fund has raised $207 million, some 60% of its final close goal of $350 million. Africa Capital Digest has learned that that’s expected to take place within the next 6 months. The fund has a hard cap of $400 million, but either way, it will be the largest mezzanine fund Vantage has raised to date.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.