Africa-focused private equity and debt investor TLG Capital is one of two fund managers tapped by Tunisia’s Caisse des Depots et Consignations (CDC Tunisia) to manage the largest of five planned funds that the state-owned institution is setting up. The other fund manager will be United Gulf Services North Africa (UFGS-NA).
CDC Tunisia is aiming to raise a total of $250 million across all five vehicles. The TLG/UFGS-NA managed fund is named Empower Fund-B, a $100 million vehicle that will invest up to $5 million in each of its investments. The investment teams will source opportunities among proven Tunisian businesses with high growth potential in a number of preferred sectors.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.