ADQ has opened a new office in Egypt to support its investment activities in the North African country and drive further cross-border collaboration between the two nations. The office complements a $20 billion investment platform set up by ADQ and The Sovereign Fund of Egypt in 2019.
Through the platform ADQ and The Sovereign Fund of Egypt will be working to help advance Egypt’s economic development through a series of joint investment projects, specialized funds, and investment tools in a number of key areas including healthcare and pharmaceuticals, utilities, food and agriculture, real estate and financial services.
To read this article, you must be a paid subscription member. (Current members login here
Reserve your digital subscription today
Join now for $35 per month
Join now for $395 per year
for access to:
- Weekly newsletter with original and curated news, analysis and perspective
- Africa’s private capital deals, fund raises and the investment firms and executives involved
- Portfolio company news that impacts value and stakeholder participation
- Job moves and partnerships between leading market participants
- Exclusive access to Africa Capital Digest’s full content archive
If you’d like more information on exceptional value group subscriptions for your colleagues and teams, please contact Teresa Hall at thall[at]africacapitaldigest.com today.